Sunday, June 29, 2014

FIRST OFF WITH A LITTLE INTRODUCTION..

Hello Folks. 

I started this out yesterday as a nice spin-off to my Facebook page (1981-1986: Hardcore's the Only Way for Punk). Here I will be talking more in-depth about the good old days of Punk in California, trying to cover up all the scenes that grew out of this beautiful land. It's not easy task - you'll figure - , but for a music history geek :) like me, it has been my strong point many years now. 

Putting it personal, I began listening to 90s Punk since I was a teenager, when discovered late Green Day for the 1st time and then became such interested in this kind of music that I obsessively went backwards to the roots of it all. Until that moment, I haven't realized I was unconsciously drawn by it. Shortly after, I ended up loving the Eighties as well, expertising at Old-School Underground bands.

I hope you'll dig my posts and every rarity I'll find out just for you.


Cheers


Valery



No comments:

Post a Comment